Friday, December 24, 2010


In the new year, furloughs and pay freezes in governments should be relabeled "public service taxes." Government spending should be called "investments" and be evaluated on their return. The connection between increasing ones taxes to lower the rest of one's expenditures needs to be made over and over and over again, particularly with regard to health care.

Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment